• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Klipsch promedia stands

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_051EFSATB/Sanus-Euro-Foundations-EFSat-Black.html?tp=1386

You can use any stand as long as it has the special bracket for the Promedia/Quintet speakers. You know how the mounting hole is at an angle? Yeah brackets for that.

Speaker Mounting Methods:
The "EFKQ" brackets are provided to specifically support Klipsch Quintet speakers (not sold by Crutchfield).

I once got a set of stands from Best Buy, or Circuit City, I forget which, and although they had the special brackets for Quintet/Promedia speakers the stands were super cheap. Would not stay tightly adjusted and would constantly start to get wobbly. I didn't think it was possible to fuck up something as simple as a speaker stand but apparently it is! Watch out for cheap shit.

Too bad Klipsch doesn't supply them anymore because although they didn't actually make them the ones they supplied were good quality. I got two different sets of stands on two separate occasions.
 
Back
Top