Klipsch ProMedia 4.2 Wiring Diagram Help

les_garten

Limp Gawd
Hello,
I have a few sets of ProMedia 2.1s. There was a way to wire them in a 4.2 arrangement. I cannot find the DOC/PDF for that. Does anyone have that document or remember how to do it?

Thanx!

Les

ashmedai

[H]F Junkie
Hook the first one up to the front and the second up to the rear of your source?

les_garten

Limp Gawd
Hook the first one up to the front and the second up to the rear of your source?

I don't believe that's how they hook up. They were made to do 4.2 off of a Stereo Card. There is a doc for it, I just can't find it.

ashmedai

[H]F Junkie
Hmm.

Well, if you google "Klipsch Promedia 4.2" this is the first link:

Klipsch ProMedia 4.2 System

Then if you click the link for the Global Manual PDF and go to page 14 it has a wiring diagram that says basically what I posted on #2. Are you sure it's not that?

les_garten

Limp Gawd
Hmm.

Well, if you google "Klipsch Promedia 4.2" this is the first link:

Klipsch ProMedia 4.2 System

Then if you click the link for the Global Manual PDF and go to page 14 it has a wiring diagram that says basically what I posted on #2. Are you sure it's not that?

Hi,
I looked at that DOC hours ago and gave up after all the languages started chaging and never got to page 14, thanx!

ashmedai

[H]F Junkie
Yeah, it's multilingual. But I went up to page 16.

Also, it was apparently scanned by an idiot...

les_garten

Limp Gawd
Yeah, it's multilingual. But I went up to page 16.

Also, it was apparently scanned by an idiot...

Heh! Thanx! I went down to the Asian characters and figured it was all the same and gave up.

Thanx Again!