• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Klipsch promedia 2.1

Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
1
I want to set up this pair of speakers in my living room. I would need about 25 feet of cable to do that.

My question is.....

#1. Can I connect two pairs of speakers on my a8n-e mobo

#2. Is it possible to connect my klipsch promedia speakers to my computer and use cable extensions to put them in my living room?


Thanks
 
Assuming your mobo has dual audio outputs (sorry, it's late and I'm a little lazy :p ) you sure can. I have 2x 2.1 Promedias hooked up in the living room with extension wires.
 
Back
Top