• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Klipsch GMX D-5.1 question.

FrankieIRL

n00b
Joined
Apr 10, 2005
Messages
1
I used to use my Klipsch Promedia GMX D-5.1 surround sound speakers with Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS and my computer constantly had errors and memory dumps, especially when I played World of Warcraft.
My question is basically if anyone knows if the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz would be a good replacement. I am about to order it, just need some help please.

Thanks
 
Back
Top