Feb 14, 2006 #1 T The Other Gawd Joined Oct 8, 2003 Messages 809 I was looking for the control panel for the Klipsch control panel for the pro-media 2.1 gmx does anyone know where i can get one cheaper that 21 bucks from the klipsch site. Yes I have tried eBay...
I was looking for the control panel for the Klipsch control panel for the pro-media 2.1 gmx does anyone know where i can get one cheaper that 21 bucks from the klipsch site. Yes I have tried eBay...
Feb 14, 2006 #2 T The Other Gawd Joined Oct 8, 2003 Messages 809 sorry for the bump but is there anything else that i can use as the control panel?
Feb 16, 2006 #3 H hegulator Limp Gawd Joined Jan 27, 2005 Messages 302 Probably going to have to suck it up and get it right from klipsch. That's what I did. Those preamps on the 2.1's only last maybe 3-4 years and they start to go (loose knobs, crackling with volume change, etc). So just drop the ~25 bucks and enjoy your klipsch for another 3-4 years
Probably going to have to suck it up and get it right from klipsch. That's what I did. Those preamps on the 2.1's only last maybe 3-4 years and they start to go (loose knobs, crackling with volume change, etc). So just drop the ~25 bucks and enjoy your klipsch for another 3-4 years