• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Klipsch 5.1 might be dead

Boypdp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 2, 2002
Messages
281
The issue is that my klipsch all of a sudden started sounding really weird...when I play music it sounds like it is coming from another room but its coming out of the klipsch.

I have a soundblaster 5.1 xgamer and I know it is not the card or any of those EAX settings. I have tried other speakers and they work fine. When I plug my klipsch into another computer I get the same crap sound as I get from mine, so it is an issue with the speakers. The only thing is that headphones still sound fine through the volume controller on the Klipsch 5.1's.

Anyone got any ideas or should i just contact klipsch.
 
Contact Klipsch and describe your exact problem, mine just recently started cutting out all of a sudden as to where all I hear is bass. Only solution is to turn the speakers off/on again and the sound is good for a few mins. Klipsch said that this is a known problem and that they will replace mine. Nice part is because they dont have the older 5.1's anymore I get a free upgrade to the Ultra's :)
 
Back
Top