• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

klipsch 4.1 odd question

XtuRmN8r

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
304
I have the klipsch 4.1 400 watt subwoofer/amplifier... my question is this: could I use the amplifier part as an amp for a DIY subwoofer project? I'd like to have all 400 watts going toward the sub, as I've got a yamaha 5750 receiver doing the other 6 channels of my setup. Thanks!
 
Back
Top