• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Klipsch 2.1's

Billmc70

n00b
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
6
I think I have decided to get the Klipsch speakers but not sure what is better: the promedia 2.1's or the promedia GMXA 2.1's? I have only heard the non GMX pair and they sound pretty good but not quite as loud as I expected. I like the sound of the logitechs bass better but the mid/highs arent as good imo.
 
klipsch is better than logitech. klispsch promedia 2.1 is better then the gmx 2.1. If you into stereo get some studio monitors or the swans set from newegg.
 
Back
Top