.kkrieger

wow is that the graphics for a game that small? bcoz when i dl it and try to run it. mine jus crashes. jus error in prog and win jus closes it. note am running win xp home + updated to sp1.

i can run it (linux user), but i saw a friend try it out.. and it was awsome! incredible how detail they put into such a small game..

It works for me (was running it in Windows).

I must say I am amazed at how much they fit into 96 kB. When I saw that white bar fill up, I was waiting for the screen to say "You got owned by a virus, punk!"

This was cool last week for the first 4 or 5 threads, then it started to wear a little thin. But thanks anyhow, some people may not have paid any attention to any technical news or resource any time in the last week and have missed this, make sure to repeat it next week too in case anyone missed this weeks edition please :)

Originally posted by vinnie
This was cool last week for the first 4 or 5 threads, then it started to wear a little thin. But thanks anyhow, some people may not have paid any attention to any technical news or resource any time in the last week and have missed this, make sure to repeat it next week too in case anyone missed this weeks edition please :)
What a nice guy! :rolleyes:

thats crazy.. why cant they incorporate some of this compression technology in actual games?

Originally posted by Jason711
thats crazy.. why cant they incorporate some of this compression technology in actual games?

Probably the same reason why not everyone has a new computer with high end parts that's actually capable of running the thing. Check out the minimum requirements for a 96kb game.

Originally posted by vinnie
Probably the same reason why not everyone has a new computer with high end parts that's actually capable of running the thing. Check out the minimum requirements for a 96kb game.

ugh.. fuckers are slowing everything down i tell ya!

Back