Kjeldoran's FS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjeldoran

Gawd
I only accept payment through a confirmed paypal address and amazon payments.

Email is kjeldoranknight at gmail.com

Anything that has shipping included is for the CONUS only.

Ebay (101 positive feedback)
http://myworld.ebay.com/deadlykiwi

Heat is under Kjeldoran (16 transactions all positive).

Olympus C-770 Digital Camera. Comes with manual, charger, camera, carrying case, 512MB olympus XD card, 6 rechargeable batteries (all hold a charge, but I am unsure of how long). Camera works well and is in great condition. $40 shipped

photo1wa.jpg

Below:
2x512MB pc4200 $8 shipped
2x512MB pc5300 $8 shipped
3 60GB fujitsu 2.5" drives 5400rpm SATA $9 shipped each SOLD
Corsair H50 - Working, pulled it from my sg06 build since I didn't need it anymore. I was going to use it on my fiance's computer but I forgot I needed the 2.5" drive tray. The 1366 mounting holds on the bracket have been removed because of the chips on the back of the H55N board. It does have socket 775 and 1156 compatability. The stock H50 fan is included. There is some minor cosmetic damage to the H50. The copper base is stained from IC diamond 7, the radiator has a couple bent fins, and the area where the screws go is a bit scratched up. Pics below.$23 shippedSOLD
27381700.jpg

photo2qcr.jpg

photo4am.jpg

photodf.jpg

Sold:
iPhone 16GB white 3GS cracked screen
2x120mm fan grills
Stock coolers
30GB ipod
Antec isk-300-150
Philips DVDRW
Sossaman Setup
Netgear WGR614 v9
Silverstone SG06B
Gigabyte H55N
Biostar A780L
Asus M3A76-CM
Earthwatts EA500D
Silverstone ST45SF
i7 860
2 x4 640

Last edited:
I *may* be interested in the 120gig laptop hdd... gots to ask Mom if she wants to put a third one in her laptop, and she's already asleep for the night.

I *may* be interested in the 120gig laptop hdd... gots to ask Mom if she wants to put a third one in her laptop, and she's already asleep for the night.

Cool beans. Just let me know :).

Bump.

Asus board pending.

Will take offers, but no low balling please!

Mom says she wants that 120gig drive. How much, including shipping to 27344?

I should probably mention, I've got exactly $15.52 in my Paypal right now, so I can't pay you the full $22 until Friday... unless you want to go lower ;) LMK. EDIT: It *is* IDE, right?

Mom says she wants that 120gig drive. How much, including shipping to 27344?

I should probably mention, I've got exactly $15.52 in my Paypal right now, so I can't pay you the full $22 until Friday... unless you want to go lower ;) LMK. EDIT: It *is* IDE, right?

Woops, I forgot to add that info. It is actually SATA. Sorry for the confusion.

I will update that in the description.

Sorry, someone else grabbed the case already.

Bump.

Will toss in the 80GB laptop hard drive with the sossaman setup. For the same $50 shipped. Just need a PSU and a case(not really needed) to house it. It is a system that has 2 dual core cpus. They are core duo based and rated at 35W each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back