• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Kingwin KT-424-BK mods

lilmojo

n00b
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
43
I've been searching for info on how to go about modding the fan setup in this case.

If the fan grill is cut out on the back of the case will the no tool fan holders allow me to add a wire fan cover to the outside of the case?

what would I have to do to change the back fan to a 120mm?

Getting this case soon and I would like to have all the plans worked out so I can get to work on it asap.

Anyone know of a mod guide associated with this case?

thanks;)
 
Back
Top