Kingston HYPER X 1GB PC3200

Juic3

[H]ard|Gawd
Kingston HYPER X 1GB PC3200
From outpost.com @ $99.99 plus shipping, came out at $107.20 shipped 2-day.

The original price is $119.99 w/o shipping.

I grabbed this from TR forums btw, hopefully this will do better than my kingston value ram and my upcoming P4P800-SE when I overclock my 3.0E. :D

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/3746176

Big_bichano said:
I cannot find anything on this partnumber is there any way to make sure it exists.

Clostest thing I can find on kingston.com is KHX3200/1G
1GB HyperX DDR 400MHz DIMM 2.5-3-3-7

Thats the same stuff......

The one stick deal for 104.99 seems like a good price but I would wait till they are in stock..

The reason? A little while back they had BFG geforce 6800 OCs on sale for 200 (everywhere else they were 250 at the time), the very weekend after outpost got them in stock and filled my order, the local Fry's near my house had the same exact card for 150... arrgh!!!

SO beware, they might sell them cheaper in the store once they get stock...

Some Llama said:
The one stick deal for 104.99 seems like a good price but I would wait till they are in stock..

The reason? A little while back they had BFG geforce 6800 OCs on sale for 200 (everywhere else they were 250 at the time), the very weekend after outpost got them in stock and filled my order, the local Fry's near my house had the same exact card for 150... arrgh!!!

SO beware, they might sell them cheaper in the store once they get stock...

I think if I get the 1 stick deal, I will order online. Have yet to see a Fry's in MI. Just for kicks, where would the nearest Fry's be?

89.99 AR wow, hehe I didnt even end up getting them I couldnt find info on the part or what chips they were , so I went for the sure thing and got an OCZ gold kit instead, bh-5 baby.

Back