Kingston 32GB LRDIMM-LV DDR3 1600mhz quad rank - $62.97 or less

paperwastage

[H]ard|Gawd
https://jet.com/product/Kingston-32...elect-Cisco-/4a41ec54eb42406ea9d6c11d5434af17

KCS-B200BLLQ/32G -> only tested against certain cisco servers

DDR3 ECC ?Unbuffered? LR-DIMM, quad rank, low voltage, no spec sheet

Fulfilled by kingston

$62.97 per (less with ANDROID20 coupon for first timers + amex offer... )

wonder if I should take the risk and order this for an ESXi server(typical 32GB DDR3 LRDIMM DDR3 is above $200 per dimm

Last edited:
I remember last year when the one brand of 16GB DDR3 UDIMMs were discussed the manufacturer claimed that they did not work on any Intel platform including Haswell. But AMD supported them.

I remember last year when the one brand of 16GB DDR3 UDIMMs were discussed the manufacturer claimed that they did not work on any Intel platform including Haswell. But AMD supported them.

yeah.. I heard X10 supermicro doesn't like kingston chips... I'm looking at X9s which shouldn't have this problem...

hmmm

Edit: I take that back. LRDIMMS are supposed to be buffered. So unbuffered in their description does not make sense.

Last edited:
Edit: I take that back. LRDIMMS are supposed to be buffered. So unbuffered does not make sense.

it says LRDIMM... I wasn't aware that LRDIMM came unbuffered

jet.com says unbuffered, but all other sites don't mention unbuffered

(still can't find the datasheet)

I bit. Worth a try at least. I ordered 2x 5TB externals for under $200 from them and they ended up coming from Newegg. (No tax or shipping, even though I am in CA and about 20 miles from newegg)

C1100's will not take this memory. :(

I would be careful, between the v300 issue and personal experience with them mislabeling ram, I refuse to purchase Kingston products.

Back