King of teh interweb?

sl1982

Limp Gawd
I swear every website that i have looked at in the past week computer related i see Xilikon's posts or comments on there. How do you have time for anything? Seems like with the folding and all the posting everywhere u must not sleep haha :p

LOL :p

That's easy when it's so slow at work that you are caught browsing sites and posting during work.

Heh, thats how I stay sane at work...
I have a co-worker who randomly blurts out the Woody Woodpecker call from the cartoon.
He keeps us sane by showing what can happen if you accept the darkside. :D

Me thinks he is working on his post count, clearly.

So now that he's over 10,000 posts, perhaps he'll slow down then? :p

Once you win HDCotM and get a custom title, post count doesn't really do anything any more.

So now that he's over 10,000 posts, perhaps he'll slow down then? :p

Once you win HDCotM and get a custom title, post count doesn't really do anything any more.

Yeah, that's right...I post if I have something to say and it happen there are lots of things I wanted to say around. I'm always a prolific poster in many forums I care and this help me hone my english skills (my first language is french).

Yeah, that's right...I post if I have something to say and it happen there are lots of things I wanted to say around. I'm always a prolific poster in many forums I care and this help me hone my english skills (my first language is french).
Your English is excellent.

BTW, which other forums do you regularly post in? Tech/computer related?

Gee, you are pushing me to post more ? :p

There is a few I often post : Hardware Canucks, XtremeSystems (only in Liquid Cooling section), FCF (duh!) and sometime NCIX forum.

Gee, you are pushing me to post more ? :p

There is a few I often post : Hardware Canucks, XtremeSystems (only in Liquid Cooling section), FCF (duh!) and sometime NCIX forum.

You gots to be kiddin' bro Xilikon :eek: I read or saw somewhere you were a registered member of about 3 thousand forums and Web sites , had an army of secretaries posting for you and had won the "Frequent Poster of the Internet" award three or four times in a row. (only kidding :p)

And you want to post more :confused: There goes the entire bandwith of several small countries. (ISP's)

Folding and WCGing for a CURE

Back