Kindle paperwhite

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I just picked one of these up because reading books on the smart phone is causing me problems even with the brightness turned down and I used a app called twilight to reduce blue light which seemed ok at first but the eyestrain was so bad after using it at work.

So I picked up a kindle I think I can transfer my books from my smart phone to the Kindle when I get it via Amazon account.

I only own two books so far but they are priceless if you ask me and it beats the library or the mail lady's bad knee.

Last edited:
I just picked one of these up because reading books on the smart phone is causing me problems even with the brightness turned down and I used a app called twilight to reduce blue light which seemed ok at first but the eyestrain was so bad after using it at work.

So I picked up a kindle I think I can transfer my books from my smart phone to the Kindle when I get it via Amazon account.

I only own two books so far but they are priceless if you ask me and it beats the libarary or the mail lady's bad knee.
Once you Register the Paperwhite to your Amazon you'll be able to download the books to it. If you don't want the books on the smartphone just delete the Kindle reader app, or log into your Amazon account and go to "Manage Your Content and Devices" and click on "Devices" and do it there. Hope this helps.

OK thanks I see you can switch between devices on Amazon.com not sure how it will look on the kindle.

OK thanks I see you can switch between devices on Amazon.com not sure how it will look on the kindle.
Yeah, I suggest to first download the content to your Paperwhite. I had a Paperwhite when they were first introduced and I recall you could change the background color and one choice was Sepia.

I had gotten it for my Mother who had low vision requirements (the most critical Extra Extra Large font size) that the Paperwhite couldn't achieve so she kept the Kindle Keyboard and the Paperwhite went to my sister and eventually my niece. :D

Back