• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Kindle E-Reader $30 Off Today

Still haven't found an E-reader I like as much as my old Nook.

The micro-SD card slot is . . . difficult to argue with (16gb of micro-SD = approximately 32,000 books, so I have plenty of choices at all times).


I wish someone would make a decent quality, e-ink screen that was about 7-8", had expandable storage and backlight and I'd be happy.
 
Still haven't found an E-reader I like as much as my old Nook.

The micro-SD card slot is . . . difficult to argue with (16gb of micro-SD = approximately 32,000 books, so I have plenty of choices at all times).


I wish someone would make a decent quality, e-ink screen that was about 7-8", had expandable storage and backlight and I'd be happy.

Still have two Nook simple touches in constant use. By far the best e-readers out there for ergonomics and price. At times it would be nice if they had bigger screens but alas they don't.
 
Back
Top