Kim Dotcom Hints At Second Coming Of Megaupload

HardOCP News

[H] News
Because his last few business ventures went so well, Kim Dotcom says he is launching a new cloud storage site next January. Obviously that's if he isn't in U.S. custody by then facing the list of charges against him such as copyright infringement, conspiracy, racketeering and money laundering.

Kim Dotcom has confirmed to TorrentFreak that he has a brand new cloud storage site under development. After an extended planning period, the entrepreneur says the platform will be his best creation yet. It could launch next January with a name that "will make people happy."

There is something about Kim Dotcom that bugs me. Even though in general I would side with him, but every time I see him I just want to punch him. He has a very punchable face.

Mega is badass, I love it. No capchtas, no spam, no fake download buttons, no throttling, links stay active for YEARS. In general the only Mega links that I find that are dead, are from before it moved to the new system. And that was like 3 years ago.

Actually I see they have a $5 a month plan, I might do that.....assuming American accounts work there (like how they cut off AllofMP3 many years ago).

, but every time I see him I just want to punch him. He has a very punchable face.

Hopefully he'll make next month's cover.

tumblr_o9h77xJ8n91uihitdo1_540.png

Reactions: Shmee
like this
Who needs another online file locker? And even if you did, why would you use one owned by Kim.com?

There is something about Kim Dotcom that bugs me. Even though in general I would side with him, but every time I see him I just want to punch him. He has a very punchable face.
Because he's done more than just run megaupload. Supposedly had stuff in racketeering and some other stuff too. No idea how true all that is, but it was constantly mentioned during the time his house was raided.

I thought they were trying to extradite this guy from NZ? I guess it never happened?

Back