• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Killer Deals!!!

Tman

Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
945
I just hope that I am not double posting anything here.


Western Digital Internal EIDE 300 GB Hard Drive $128!

Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC) $9.99!

20% off your order at AllPosters.com! (Art / Posters / T-Shirts / more!)

Logitech MediaPlay Cordless Mouse $19 free shipping!

Dell Dimension 3000 + 1901FP 19" LCD Monitor $549!
Dell has this Dimension 3000 configuration (if the link doesn't work, it's E-Value code
11111- D30PAF) for $597 - coupon code H31KT2051W?BFX = $549. Comes with a free
1901FP 19" LCD monitor

Up to $750 off Dell Laptops!
Save $400 on select Inspiron notebook purchases $1399 or more: F9G031P4W7JXB2
Save $500 on select Inspiron notebook purchases $1599 or more: $3VC1Q7HWH6492
Save $750 on select Inspiron notebook purchases $1999 or more: KKN5H031852SCZ

Extra 30% off everything at Eddie Bauer!


Dell 1905FP 19" LCD Monitor + filler $272 free shipping!

Expires: 05/23/2005
If the 2005FPW deal below is still a bit much for you, you can get the 1905FP 19" LCD
for $479. Use coupon code S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL to get 35% off.

Add filler to get over $500 (2 packs of CD-RW discs works), and then use coupon code
MHD4PQCF$WJ2S3 to get another $60 off, bringing you down to $272 with free shipping.

Dell 2005FPW 20" widescreen LCD Monitor $407 free shipping!
Expires: 05/23/2005
Dell has their 2005FPW 20" 12ms widescreen LCD monitor on sale for $749. Use coupon
code S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL to get 35% off. Add this filler then use coupon code
79VT3767HP833W to get $90 off, bringing your total to $407!


Hard Drive Deals


Your Welcome :)
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
My uncle (really for my aunt, but he pays the bills) wants me to find him a computer. Basic usage will be word processing and web surfing. With CD burning and possible (really possible) photoediting (think paintshop pro) done by thier kids when they are around.

I found him one last week that went up to the high $400 because of $99 dollar shipping. Do you guys think I should get this for him. Balls in my court, price is the highest he wants to spend and I know this is too much computer for their needs but I dont think I can tell him to pass on it and wait for the next round of coupons. I'm going with Dell mainly because of price point. I can build him one for cheaper but realistically I cant with this much power.
 
I just cant believe some of the deals I found!!!!!!

some are FREAKEN SWEET!!!!!!! ;)
 
Thanks for the Dell heads up. Sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean by
"Add filler to get over $500 (2 packs of CD-RW discs works), and then use coupon code
MHD4PQCF$WJ2S3 to get another $60 off, bringing you down to $272 with free shipping."?

Thanks............ Tom
 
Man none of the comp USAs in my area [ if you can even call it my area, ones 45 minutes away, the rest are hour +] have UT2k4 in stock >_<
 
Same here, unless I want to drive 30 miles to the nearest CUSA that actually has it in stock.
 
picked up a seagate 300gb 7200.8 sata for 150 shipped AR

thanks for the heads up, been looking for a deal one of these
 
Ill pay $15 to anyone who can get me one of those copies of UT2004 :) I'm serious too.
 
for that wireless mouse, if u sign up for there credit card u get $30 off the price... that makes it $4.99 then the $15.00 MIR u make $10
 
Wow, link to a TD offer... 300 gig seagate 7200.8 ST3300831AS

Seagate SATA/150 300Gig $190 - $50 (TD rebate) = $140 AR

Yanked from OP's link. Sweet drive, fair price normally, hot with rebate. Rebate good for purchases up until 6/15/05

Thanks for the heads up OP!
 
Komataguri said:
Man none of the comp USAs in my area [ if you can even call it my area, ones 45 minutes away, the rest are hour +] have UT2k4 in stock >_<
If you get the paper, I believe it's advertised in CompUSA's ad. This means you can bring the ad into Circuit City or Best Buy and get them to price match :)

The Dell monitor deals are currently dead, as is the allposters one, I believe.
 
The 35% off coupon is still good, but the $90 off is not good anymore. I went to order it this morning and found that out the hard way. But I called up dell and after about 40 minutes on the phone, they gave me the full discount. Sweet.
 
CompUSA ended up giving me my business discount on UT2004...on top of the sale price. Got it for $7.99. :D

Thanks again Tman.
 
Bullitt said:
Wow, link to a TD offer... 300 gig seagate 7200.8 ST3300831AS

Seagate SATA/150 300Gig $190 - $50 (TD rebate) = $140 AR

Yanked from OP's link. Sweet drive, fair price normally, hot with rebate. Rebate good for purchases up until 6/15/05

Thanks for the heads up OP!
Warning: TD is not know for having good rebate service. IOW, you might have a lot of hassles to get your $50, or might not get it at all.

Edit: you might be better of spending $10 more and going with outpost... http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4303165
 
Back
Top