Kill the Spammers with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

54YW4T

[H]ard|Gawd
Everyone run this site for atleast an 1 hour a day.
deleted

What this site does is take the spammers server bandwith and gives it to us. when this happens the server slows down and gets an error. So then it gets temporarly down.
So far the iste has nuked about 300 spam servers. So lets help and kill the spammers.

On a side note, when you are done doing this, please clear your internet cache at the end of this process.

as noble as the intentions of that site might be
dont post this crap in this forum

thats a very bad way to take down 'spammers' as you call them.

First off, or all we know that site could be raping anybody's bandiwdth, there is no real verification of anything. I haven't looked at the source code to see if it might look legit or not...but I don't need to waste the time. If I want a site taken down for illegal activities, I take the proper actions of contacting the abuse@ email address for the netblock owner, and so on down the chain.

Second, this does not 'give us the bandwidth' it simply uses up your own bandwidth and takes up other peoples 'not just the people you are 'targeting'
raping bandwidth or services is bad for everybody, not just the hunter and the hunted. :rolleyes:

lol damn ill run it ive never seen my connection run in the 5mbps area but fo some reason it does with this

This smacks of the screensaver spam jammer that was taken down from the net because of the dangers involved overloading the backbones and subsequent potential harm to innocent sites. As good as the intentions may be, the forum cannot support such sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back