• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Kickstarter For Fart Tracking Device

I guess you can't say "he who detected it, ejected it" if it's used.
 
Who the hell farts this much that would need this? I fart like once every 2 days if even.
 
Finally, my dreams of a professional endurance farting league have taken one step closer to becoming reality...
 
Beans, Beans they're good for your heart
the more you eat the more you fart
the more you fart the better you feel
so eat beans for every meal
:p
 
Obviously the more important use of this device hasn't been realized. CaptNumbNutz almost got it.

If you have the ability to track your farts in conjunction with your diet, this means it may be possible to use the device in reverse. Rather than to minimize farts, instead you can maximize their frequency and potency.
 
Who the hell farts this much that would need this? I fart like once every 2 days if even.
I do! 2-3 times a day minimum :D
And no I'm not overweight and eating crap, it's just how I'm build (doesn't change what ever I eat).
 
I have already farted 4+ times and it isn't even 8am yet. The day is young.
 
Who the hell farts this much that would need this? I fart like once every 2 days if even.

Normal healthy people do actually. The average healthy male will fart on average 15 times a day. If you are only farting once every couple of days you are either being extremely dishonest or there is something seriously wrong with your diet.
 
OK, so what happens if you sit right next to a chain farter, and the device is picking up his farts instead of yours? Device says "Oh no, you're farting too much, must change your diet". So now I change my diet, which instead messes with the so called "balance". Now I'm farting more do the diet change. Changes my diet again. And again. Again. And I'm still farting.
 
Isn't this how the enterprise defeated the Klingon ship that could shoot cloaked?
 
You'd need to plug it in to get a really accurate reading.

If you're not farting regularly, you may be anal retentive...
 
Normal healthy people do actually. The average healthy male will fart on average 15 times a day. If you are only farting once every couple of days you are either being extremely dishonest or there is something seriously wrong with your diet.

Seriously. As a guy, I don't even realize how much I do...until you go on a date with a new girl. Without even realizing it I subconsciously hold it in...then afterwards have severe gastrointestinal distress until I can have an extremely rewarding long fart. :D

If you're not farting regularly, you may be anal retentive...

Nice.
 
Normal healthy people do actually. The average healthy male will fart on average 15 times a day. If you are only farting once every couple of days you are either being extremely dishonest or there is something seriously wrong with your diet.
My diet is pretty much nuts, yogurt, pb&j, pasta, bread, beef and fast food about once every two weeks. I fart when i take a dump which is usually once a day outside of that don't really fart if i do it's such a force that it doesn't register. I probably fart in my sleep more but pretty hard to keep track of that.
 
My diet is pretty much nuts, yogurt, pb&j, pasta, bread, beef and fast food about once every two weeks. I fart when i take a dump which is usually once a day outside of that don't really fart if i do it's such a force that it doesn't register. I probably fart in my sleep more but pretty hard to keep track of that.
Thanks for sharing.
 
My diet is pretty much nuts, yogurt, pb&j, pasta, bread, beef and fast food about once every two weeks. I fart when i take a dump which is usually once a day outside of that don't really fart if i do it's such a force that it doesn't register. I probably fart in my sleep more but pretty hard to keep track of that.

So your diet sucks. While I didn't personally care, thanks for confirming what I said.
 
Back
Top