Keystone Faceplates

AcidTone

Limp Gawd
Im looking for some 4 position keystone faceplates that are brown. Does any one know where I can order some of these from? I have checked lowes home depot, they dont carry them at the ones around my house. This is for my house and I would really like the data plates to match the electric.

I guess i could do that but i would really rather buy some that are already colored by the manufacturer.

I have yet to see anything other than white and ivory. I have had good results from using vinyl dye on them.

The vinyl dye option will be your best bet, off color plates are available but are normally, big money for a wall plate. Try libertycable.com They used to do a bunch in custom wire and accessories

check with blackbox network services.....

for jobs in the past week ive used

green
orange
red
white
cream
purple
red
blue
light blue
and black

from various manufacturers
These are cat5e jacks but you can use them for voice, just use the blue punch set(line1) and the green(568b line 2)

Kaos said:
check with blackbox network services.....

for jobs in the past week ive used

green
orange
red
white
cream
purple
red
blue
light blue
and black

from various manufacturers
These are cat5e jacks but you can use them for voice, just use the blue punch set(line1) and the green(568b line 2)

Colored Jacks are available anywhere, but the faceplates are tough to find...

I may just end up going with the vinyl dye, if i can get it to look good. If not looks like im gonna use ivory

Back