• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

keyboard test program ??

jojo69

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
11,433
I'm working on some keyboards and it would be really helpful to have a program that had a graphic of a keyboard and lit up a key when it was detected as pressed

it is cumbersome to test keys like Ctrl, Alt, the function keys etc.

anybody heard of such a thing?
 
I used something called PassMark Keyboard Test when I went to buy a keyboard in the middle of the night. Hooked it up the laptop and I pressed every key which to see if it registered.

keyboardtest.JPG


http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/7871iB5FA7C07790DA0A5?v=mpbl-1
 
If you want a quick way to do it without installing any programs, AquaKeyTest has a portable version.
 
Back
Top