Keyboard split between arrows and control?

rudy

[H]F Junkie
I am wondering if there are any keyboards that are split such that all the main keys are on one board and all the accessory keys to the left including arrow keys, delete, and numpad are on a separate board that can be moved out of the way. The idea is to have a compact keyboard for gaming and such but not have to compromise any of the other keys when they are needed and just move them above the keyboard while gaming etc...

Should have mechanical switches and be NKRO

There is ASUS claymore which has a detachable numpad, but that board cost too much, of course separate numpads are also available. Most of the "split" keyboard design are split in the middle for ergonomic reasons. I don't think enough people care about arrow key portion of the keyboard honestly.

They should move all that crap to the left side of the keyboard. It doesn't even need to be detached.

They should move all that crap to the left side of the keyboard. It doesn't even need to be detached.

Hmm well that's an interesting idea however all my muscle memory is for my right hand on the numpad.

Hmm well that's an interesting idea however all my muscle memory is for my right hand on the numpad.

Yeah me too, but I think I could get used to it pretty quick. And it would be worth it.

Back