• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Keyboard randomly disconnects from PS5 Pro: Help!

I3eyond

Gawd
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
937
Morning all,

Learning that I could use a keyboard and mouse with my PS5, you know I jumped right on that.

I'm running into an issue, however, where intermittently, the keyboard (Corsair K65 Plus, connected by the 2.4Ghz USB adapter) will totally cease functioning.

When this happens, the only way to remedy the issue is to unplug the 2.4Ghz adapter and plug it back in.

Not a HUGE deal, more of a minor inconvenience... Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks,
~I3
 
Morning all,

Learning that I could use a keyboard and mouse with my PS5, you know I jumped right on that.

I'm running into an issue, however, where intermittently, the keyboard (Corsair K65 Plus, connected by the 2.4Ghz USB adapter) will totally cease functioning.

When this happens, the only way to remedy the issue is to unplug the 2.4Ghz adapter and plug it back in.

Not a HUGE deal, more of a minor inconvenience... Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks,
~I3
How long between disconnects? Any relation to USB rest mode?

Screenshot_20251012-075954.png


I know it says it's about charging but it's worth a shot. Also does it do it on any other keyboard like a wired keyboard?
 
thats what id suspect^^, console power savings or its going to sleep.
 
How long between disconnects? Any relation to USB rest mode?

View attachment 759510

I know it says it's about charging but it's worth a shot. Also does it do it on any other keyboard like a wired keyboard?
Thank you for the suggestion. I set it to "Never" this morning but have not had enough time to play for it to happen, assuming it's going to. I will let you know what I find out in the coming days!
 
Back
Top