• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Keyboard malfunctioning (need help asap!)

Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
521
My keyboard on my tower seems to some stuck keys on it (namely z x y c v), and I really need it to work. I never needed any drivers or anything, and it's a generic PS/2 keyboard I got for 10 bucks. Whacking it against the desk worked last time this happened, but so far no beans.

My other option is to use my original apple imac keyboard. I tried plugging it in, and it works for about 10 seconds, cuts out, and comes back again, and this keeps on repeating. What are my options? I really need to get this working again, so I can use my PC.
 
....sounds like for $10.00 or so your problems would be solved. 99.997% of keyboards anymore are "dixie cups"; use 'em till they crap out, then throw them away.

Here's the keyboard I'm currently using; it has very decent feel and has worked great for several years. A quick look at the egg showed four pages of keyboards under $15.00

Good Luck - B.B.S.
 
Identical to the one I've used for about 4 years or so. I think it cost maybe nine dollars.
Since it spends most of it's time covered in cat hair, because that's where the cat decides to " park it " while I'm on the PC, it's a deal.

GL :)
 
Back
Top