Kernel Data Recovery/Nucleus Technologies

EvilGenesys

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
1,319
Has anyone used any of the software from Kernel Data Recovery/Nucleus Technologies? I've never heard of them before and I was wondering if their software is worth the time to test, or if it's bug infested malware. In particular, I was wondering about their PST viewer, but I guess it the overall intent of the question could apply to all of their offerings.

http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/pst-viewer.html
 
I've used their PST recovery tools. Works good enough. I was a little hesitant, but it never seemed to be malware infected or anything like that. Works, but a little clunky.
 
Some decent tools on that page. I want to like them and use them, but nobody gives those type of tools away for free! What's the catch!!??
 
yes the page seems to be interesting with so many free tools available will definitely give them a try sometime
 
Back
Top