Kerio discontinued!

I just read on the kerio forums, to my great dismay that they are discontinuing KPF and it will not be available for purchase after December 31st of this year. They did not say anything at all about possibly selling it to another company or allowing downloads of the free version. I think a moment of silence is in order. :(

Sorry is this is a repost.

wow, that sucks. it was a pretty good firewall! hopefully they continue to develop their corporate products such as winroute firewall...

Wow. I've used Kerio for a long time. That's sad news. Any ideas for an free alternative?

The word from Kerio is that they are discontinuing kpf in order to focus on their corporate products such as the winroute firewall. I am at a loss for free/shareware firewalls now. I hate Zonealarm.

WEll, I'm still using kpf 2.1.5 so it's not that big of a deal... just make sure you've got a copy of the installer on your pc and you're good to go.

IanG said:
WEll, I'm still using kpf 2.1.5 so it's not that big of a deal... just make sure you've got a copy of the installer on your pc and you're good to go.
Good advice.

Yer heard abt that from a mate a work last week (after I converted him form Norton to NOD32+Kerio) def gonna be keeping the install exe in my software directory and CD

Back