Kerbal Space Program 2!!!

Lifelite

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
8,782




I'm so stoked. I love this game, despite how angry it makes me :D
 
Oh sure it is all cut scene/prerendered. Doesn't mean it doesn't look good.
I might get this one, I haven't played the first one but I've seen vids and it looks like a fun game.
 
I was grinning like an idiot. Can’t wait. Amazing game, best managed steam greenlight project I remember and I loved the modding (plus how they added some of the mods to the game proper)

Also great m83 track. Best thing in The Gambler :D
 
I never gave the first one a fair shake but I'm really pumped for the KSP2. I'll give the first game a chance in the next couple of weeks.
 
I never expected a 2. I thought they'll try to milk the first one for all eternity, after all it was pretty popular.
 
I was grinning like an idiot. Can’t wait. Amazing game, best managed steam greenlight project I remember and I loved the modding (plus how they added some of the mods to the game proper)

Also great m83 track. Best thing in The Gambler :D

Even before they went to steam it was one of the best managed games during alpha testing I've ever been involved with which is pretty damn good for only having two developers and some volunteer moderators at the time.
 
Back
Top