• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Keep x800xt or get 6800gt

vekk

n00b
Joined
Sep 11, 2003
Messages
44
Hey I know this question has probably been asked a hundred times but right now I have an x800xt and that 100 dollar difference between the xt and the 6800gt could come in handy elsewhere. How much of a difference would I notice if I got a 6800gt instead.

Thanks
 
vekk said:
Hey I know this question has probably been asked a hundred times but right now I have an x800xt and that 100 dollar difference between the xt and the 6800gt could come in handy elsewhere. How much of a difference would I notice if I got a 6800gt instead.

Thanks

XT's just a smidgen better. If you OC both to their respective max's [and if both are good cards] they should hit their ceiling right around each other in terms of performence. If you really need that $100, then go for it.
 
Not much, if your worried about performance then do what the Caper Crusader above me said.
 
Back
Top