• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Keep it simple for me

it sounds easier to just downgrade powerdvd to the version that did support hd dvd playback
 
Thanks guys, but I would rather just buy something that works, and I had to updated it to get it to play newer BD.
 
My plan for my HD-DVD's is to rip them to a hard drive and then stream them to my media PC. Then I'll throw away the HD-DVD player. Don't think I'll even ebay it.
 
My plan for my HD-DVD's is to rip them to a hard drive and then stream them to my media PC. Then I'll throw away the HD-DVD player. Don't think I'll even ebay it.

Ship it to me! :p
 
Back
Top