Jul 30, 2012 #1 A Anath Limp Gawd Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 314 I am trying to update a for sale thread, however, any time i choose to update my original post it says that i need to refresh and log in. Not sure what is going on, this started happening probably a week or so ago.
I am trying to update a for sale thread, however, any time i choose to update my original post it says that i need to refresh and log in. Not sure what is going on, this started happening probably a week or so ago.
Jul 30, 2012 #2 A avatardelta PoofLess! 2FA Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 6,195 Hello IT have you tried turning it off and on again? Have you tried clearing your cache?
Jul 30, 2012 #4 FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff member 2FA Joined May 18, 1997 Messages 58,534 No other reports of this issue so I would say the problem is on your end.
Jul 30, 2012 #5 K Kty Limp Gawd Joined May 3, 2012 Messages 285 Clear cookies, cache etc. If that doesn't work I'd say uninstall and reinstall your browser, what browser is it btw?
Clear cookies, cache etc. If that doesn't work I'd say uninstall and reinstall your browser, what browser is it btw?