I just got F.E.A.R. platinum Ed a few days ago and for some reasson i cant play it, it will crash during a cutscene or just when its attempting to load a level..
when i checked the blue screen error, it sead something about drive not equal for Viahduaa.sys
Before you say, check to see if you have the latest drivers, I do, they are updated to the latest Via driver.. so im not quite sure what to do now..
the mobo is Asus M3A78 http://uk.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=5pvgDAXJUV2orYzn
So.. any idea what i can do that does not involve getting a sound card?
when i checked the blue screen error, it sead something about drive not equal for Viahduaa.sys
Before you say, check to see if you have the latest drivers, I do, they are updated to the latest Via driver.. so im not quite sure what to do now..
the mobo is Asus M3A78 http://uk.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=5pvgDAXJUV2orYzn
So.. any idea what i can do that does not involve getting a sound card?