KC House Lan Feb 2 2012

I will be having a LAN @ my home in Raytown. I have seating for 30 and am wired for 20 computers before we need to add a switch. We are a laid back group with lots of smart asses and makes for some great gaming. I provide Nacho dip and water the rest is up to you. Chairs are available but are hard on the a.. if you game for the whole 12-14hrs so feel free to bring your own.

We have a walk in basement so makes it easy to load and unload your gear and get setup.
Games we play are as follows
MW3
Company of Heros
Need for Speed HS
BF3
COD 4

there are others but these get the heaviest play time, everyone that comes has them and are cheap enough for those that dont.
We are casual gamers who used to be more hardcore but are busy with responsiblities like families and hot cars and such.. ha
Ages from 20- 40 and been gaming longer then we should. But this chit is fun so Gameon

If you have any questions or would like to come feel free to hit me up on here.
Feb 2nd, noon until i kick you out which is around 1 am
Steam Death_Dealer83g

Last edited:
I will be having a LAN @ my home in Raytown. I have seating for 30 and am wired for 20 computers be for we need to add a switch. We are a laid back group with lots of smart asses and makes for some great gaming. I provide Nacho dip and water the rest is up to you. Chairs are available but are hard on the a.. if you game for the whole 12-14hrs so feel free to bring your own.

We have a walk in basement so makes it easy to load and unload your gear and get setup.
Games we play are as follows
MW3
Company of Heros
Need for Speed HS
BF3
COD 4

there are others but these get the heaviest play time, everyone that comes has them and are cheap enough for those that dont.
We are casual gamers who used to be more hardcore but are busy with responsiblities like families and hot cars and such.. ha
Ages from 20- 40 and been gaming longer then we should. But this chit is fun so Gameon

If you have any questions or would like to come feel free to hit me up on here.
Feb 2nd, noon until i kick you out which is around 1 am

Hell yes.

Wish I lived closer to people that made these awesome lans, unfortunately New England to wherever the hell Raytown is sounds like a hike and a half.

Yea there used to be Lan Parties all over but I guess we are becoming lazy when it comes to gaming. The net has improved ping times and social media keeps us connected, however I look talkin chit inperson when I get an awesome kill.. They will rise again i am sure..
Raytown Missouri btw

Ha
and the People make Lan Parties fun not the games. Gamers are an interesting mix of people.
D_D :)

Back