Kasumi's Stolen Memory

Sikkyu

I Question Reality
Obivously there might be spoilers...

Anyway I got this last night. beat it less then an hour. (54 minutes) and thats with clicking on everything I can and all dialog options. I thought this was suposed to be 4-5 hours of game play? I know there should be more parts comming out but still... rather disapointing.

Things I liked

Kasumi has some fantasic abilties. The cloak and daggar thing is pretty sweet. Basically she cloaks, then teleports behind an enemy and 1 shots them in the back, pretty awesome. The flashbang is cool, but friendly fire isnt. Voice acting is solid, writing isnt bad.

Anyone know when the next part is?

Last edited:
It's nowhere near 90 minutes worth of gameplay. I finished it in an hour too, and I was playing slowly.

OP, there is no next part. This is all you get for the money you paid for this DLC.

It's nowhere near 90 minutes worth of gameplay. I finished it in an hour too, and I was playing slowly.

OP, there is no next part. This is all you get for the money you paid for this DLC.

seriously? well thats lame, and i can see from the incredible amount of posts about this that its pretty popular. woo...

Back