KahunaKings FS/FT/WTB Thread Updated Regularly

kahunaking

Gawd
1. Water cooling setup. It is between the number one and number 2 kit on pcwatercoolingshop.com. The kit has a single pump a C2 waterblock, dual 80mm radiator, resivoir, tubing. It fits on all sockets that i know of may be somewhat restricted on socket A and 775. This kit also has a 170 watt peltier I am getting rid of this setup because i have a small case and i like to take my computer place to place and its not too bad to move it with the kit but air cooling is easyer. I used ito n my 2800 newcastle chip and it ran 24/7 at 2.7ghz. $90 OBO
dcp004904dz.jpg

I must get rid of this ASAP

WTT: Im looking to trade my ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe that has been used for a week with every single thing that came with it for a DFI lanparty.

I am open for trades and i accept paypal only and i am ok with CC.

Heat: Kahunaking
Ebay: s10burrito

what platform?? A64?? P4?? Skt754, 939, A, 478, 775??

What trades you looking for?

It fits on all sockets that i know of may be somewhat restricted on socket A and 775

I'm interested what all does it specifically consist of and does it require any other parts?

The kit has a single pump a C2 waterblock, dual 80mm radiator, resivoir, tubing. It fits on all sockets that i know of may be somewhat restricted on socket A and 775

Back