• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

K8N Neo2 Plat temps

FlipperBizkut

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 25, 2002
Messages
1,268
According to MBM, my 3200+ winnie's temps are 35 one second, and the next 40. Then back to 35, maybe up to 36, back to 40, then to 35. Is this normal with this proc/mobo? I thought these things were supposed to run really cool. I am using a Zalman 7000B LED heatsink.

Let me say that I am running the latest bios. Let me also say that I did not remove the stock heatsink mount off the back of the mobo, but instead, called Zalman and had them send me the shorter nipples for this mobo. It feels like it is really making good contact, and does in fact get a bit warm to the touch (by no means hot, but warmer than room temp).

I have 2 80mm exhaust fans, and a 120mm intake. I'm running everything stock.

Thanks.
 
same thing happens here with me man. some crazy jumps in the temps but since its not a constant fluctuation i just didnt pay it any mind. would be nice to find out some solution of sorts....
 
I have that same mb in another computer and haven't noticed that. Temps are pretty solid.
 
Back
Top