• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

K7D Master For Sale.

Oldbenwa

Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
740
Hello everyone!! I know this isn't really the right forum for this, but I thought it would be nice if I could sell this to one of my fellow teammates. I could prolly give one of you a good deal on it if you promise to fold for the [H]orde with it.

FS: K7D Master (Not L)

I also have 2 MP1800+s and a 512mb stick of Registered ECC PC2100 RAM if someone wants to build a full system.

I'm sorry if this is totally off-base for this forum.

Oldbenwa
 
oh man, i wish i wasnt poor :(
 
I dont think its too off base for this forum, we do trade parts and stuff for folding.

What kind of price are you asking for these items?

T-3
 
Back
Top