K70 RGB and K70 Keyboard Owners

If you put your keyboard on an angle so that it is not perfectly horizontal is it then wobbly and unstable? My new K70 keyboard is and its disapointing as there are times when I like to tilt it to type.

Are you using the legs underneath the keyboard for that tilt? I do sometimes and when I do it's rock solid stable. The area the keyboard itself is on is perfectly flat, though. (Keyboard drawer as part of a desk.)

The keyboard is unstable and wobbles when the legs are both up and down - but only when the keyboard is placed diagonally on the desk. Some light googling has revealed other people have experienced this and have tried physically bending the keyboard which carries a risk. Maybe ill see tomorrow if I can get some assistance.

The keyboard is unstable and wobbles when the legs are both up and down - but only when the keyboard is placed diagonally on the desk.

If that's the case, then it's almost certainly your desk that is warped, and not the keyboard, otherwise the keyboard would be wobbly in whatever orientation it was in.

I've had a k90 and k95 at some point before. The K95 I had did this, I was disappointed to find that the feet of the legs weren't rubberized either iirc. My Coolermaster Quickfire TK blue keyboard never had any issue with unevenness, nor did my Saitek keyboards. I even had some dead led's so I attribute this to whomever Corsair uses to manufacturer and that I was just unlucky.

I've had a k90 and k95 at some point before. The K95 I had did this, I was disappointed to find that the feet of the legs weren't rubberized either iirc. My Coolermaster Quickfire TK blue keyboard never had any issue with unevenness, nor did my Saitek keyboards. I even had some dead led's so I attribute this to whomever Corsair uses to manufacturer and that I was just unlucky.

I had a wobbly K95 and returned it through amazon. The new one I got wasn't wobbly. The contact points are rubber except on the tilt extenders.

Well as Sextron has pointed out the keyboard is fine. The problem is my desk which is not perfectly flat. It is an ordinary wooden desk probably meant to be a kitchen table that I am using as my computer desk. I've stuck some felt tape underneath the keyboard at front and back to act as shock absorption which helps.

Back