K70 available for Pre-Order

My father had a stockpile of the IBM Keyboards and thats what I grew up using. I guess I was spoiled.

It's funny..years and years ago I'd play UT with an old IBM buckling spring keyboard, and the "serious", "hardcore" gamers mocked me for it. Now, mechanical keyboards are all the rage.

Go figure.

It's funny..years and years ago I'd play UT with an old IBM buckling spring keyboard, and the "serious", "hardcore" gamers mocked me for it. Now, mechanical keyboards are all the rage.

Go figure.

Gaming on a BS keyboard still seems a bit awkward for most; the mechs most "serious gamers(lol)" are going for use Cherry MX switches, which have less issues with quick presses than most other types of mechs, normally come standard with 6-KRO or better, plus they're relatively cheap and have been easy to find for the past couple of years.

Gaming on a BS keyboard still seems a bit awkward for most; the mechs most "serious gamers(lol)" are going for use Cherry MX switches, which have less issues with quick presses than most other types of mechs, normally come standard with 6-KRO or better, plus they're relatively cheap and have been easy to find for the past couple of years.

Oh, I know. I've got an MX Red and MX Brown keyboard now myself. Though I have to say the Blues and Greens approach Buckling Spring in terms of activation pressure, at least based on my entirely subjective experience, and I know they're popular with some gamers.

It's true that the increased KRO is a boon.

I just think the pendulum swings over time are interesting.

Have no fear. It's an excellent keyboard. I just got a dud. The vast majority of owners overwhelmingly love the K70.

This keyboard really fulfills all my needs and then some. I never owned a mechanical keyboard and hope to own one soon:)

Back