• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Jwilliams' Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwilliams01207

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
705
Wanted:
Evga Classified x58 Motherboard, Asus Rampage III Extreme or possibly an Asus Sabertooth x58 (Need one of these as soon as possible, 3 or 4 way Sli)
Socket 775 Ddr3 Motherboard (Need one of these as soon as possible - My Gigabyte Ga-X48t-Dq6 died)
Triple channel RAM kit
Ga-z77n-Wifi / Ga-h77n-Wifi / Ga-z87n-Wifi / Ga-h87n-Wifi
i3-3225 / i3-4330 / i3-4340 (To be used for a Hackintosh build on the Ga-Z77n-Wifi)
Modular Power Supply
Crosshair IV or V
Fx-8320, Fx-8350, Fx-9370, Fx-9590
Ddr3 Ram Kits (4gb-16gb kits)
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracers
Benching Ram (G.Skill Tridents)
HD 6670 or HD 7750
Ln2 / Dry Ice Pot
Corsair Carbide Air 540
Test Bench
<500gb Sata Drives
30-120gb Solid State Drives
Sata Dvd/BluRay Drives
Mechanical Keyboard
Closed Loop Water Cooler (h60, h75, h80i, h100, h100i)
Reservoir / Pump / Tubing / Fittings / Complete Loop?
120/140mm Green LED Fans
120/140mm White LED Fans
Cooler Master Storm Enforcer Side Panel w/ Window
EVGA Gtx 680
Radeon Hd 7790 (Must have DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort)

Trades:
Trade my HiS 7970 for an Nvidia Card
Also have an Evga Hydro Copper Water Block for a Gtx 680 for trade.

Update - Looking to purchase the following items as soon as possible:
8gb Ddr3 Kit (4x2gb only)
Radeon HD 7790 (Must have DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort)
EVGA GTX 680 - Also see the trades section above.


Purchased:
Green/Black 24pin / 8 pin / Pci-E Extensions - Purchased supplies to make them myself
A10 Apu - Purchased an A10-6800k from Newegg
Cheap Power Supply - Purchased a Corsair Tx650 from DVAmon
Air Cooler - Purchased a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus from dakU7
XIGMATEK Dark Knight II SD1283 Night Hawk Edition - Purchased from Newegg
Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 (Black Edition) - Purchased from SOSTrooper
Asus M5A99Fx Pro r.20 Accessories or I/O Shield - Received replacement I/O shield from Asus
Ddr3 Ram w/ Green or Black Heatspreaders (4-16gb kits) (2133 S.Skill Snipers would be ideal) - Purchased some G.Skill Snipers on eBay
Lga 1366 Motherboard / Processor Combo - Purchased an i7-920 and Evga x58 Tri Sli Motherboard from Bmwphysics
Air Cooler - Purchased a Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 - Black from Nanoscale
Socket 775 Quad Core - Purchased a Q6660 from Nanoscale
Fm2 Motherboard - Purchase a Gigabyte G1.Sniper A88X from XtremeCuztoms


Send me a message with what you've got.

Usually do business on Ocn and have positive Trader Rep and Heat
Heat: Jwilliams01207 12-0-0
 
Last edited:
Bump.
Looking for an A10-6790k or A10-6800k Apu.
Need one as soon as possible.
Also need a nice case that fits Atx boards with good cable management.
 
Bump!
Wanting to buy an A10-6800k or 6770k for slightly less than retail.
Also need a set of G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2133mhz and one of the mentioned coolers.
Needing a nice, black case as well. Mid-Atx preferred for easy mobility.
 
Bump!
Wanting to buy an A10-6800k or 6770k for slightly less than retail.
Also need a set of G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2133mhz and one of the mentioned coolers.
Needing a nice, black case as well. Mid-Atx preferred for easy mobility.
 
Sent another PM still waiting on an answer about that 920 combo before I put it in my FS thread.

Thanks

Needing a nice, black case as well. Mid-Atx preferred for easy mobility.

Just noticed you were looking for a case, im selling an Antec 1200. If that suits your needs let me know. Although shipping will be quite high I imagine.
 
Last edited:
Sent another PM still waiting on an answer about that 920 combo before I put it in my FS thread.

Thanks

Just noticed you were looking for a case, im selling an Antec 1200. If that suits your needs let me know. Although shipping will be quite high I imagine.

Replied. :)
Looks like we may be doing business since I can't get an Apu or 1866+ memory. :p
 
Replied. :)
Looks like we may be doing business since I can't get an Apu or 1866+ memory. :p

No problem mate take all the time you need. I am in no rush to sell for at least a few days, got all my new PC parts just waiting on my case to come in this week.

Darn fedex shipping!
 
Bump.
Currently looking for a slightly used black Corsair Carbide Air 540 case.
Still looking for a budget friendly Apu and Bench Table.
 
JW, I never heard back from you about the loop I offered you..I am willing to work on the price a bit, but a reply either way would be nice:)..
 
JW, I never heard back from you about the loop I offered you..I am willing to work on the price a bit, but a reply either way would be nice:)..
I am quite sorry. Currently looking at two full pages of messages that still need to be replied too with conversations in the middle of it all.
I will get back to you as soon as possible tomorrow. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top