• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just went Eyefinity, artifacts when OCing? (5850)

criccio

Fully Equipped
2FA
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
14,688
MSI 5850 TwinFrozr II

3x NEC EA231WMi's

Tried CCC 10.10/11/12 - Same results each time.

If I have OCing enabled and push the core to anything past the stock 725MHz and do something as simple as scroll in Chrome, all the screens go crazy (hard to describe).

I ran MSI Kombuster for an hour at 775MHz and nothing... seemed fine.

Keep in mind, with only 1 screen, I could overclock with no issues.

Any ideas?
 
Mine does the same with just 2 monitors. Something about the clocks not matching. My solution was to just leave it at stock clocks as bad as it sucks. On 10.10e I did not have this problem that I can recall.
 
Back
Top