• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Just the chip?

OneStepAhead

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
72
Should I just go for it and get just the chip, I don't know if I can wait any longer :D :D

Then I was going to get Big Typhoon H&F...Is it harder to put together or no?
 
Go for it. No one likes the stock HSF and whats the fun in not overclocking it with good cooling. Not like you can utilize the warranty if you OC anyways, eh?
 
If you are talking about anything faster than an E6400, please let me know where you are getting one, especially if it is really, truly, actually in stock. I have my doubts that places showing stock really have them. I think most of them are "anticipating stock" but don't actually have them in hand.

Andrew


OneStepAhead said:
Should I just go for it and get just the chip, I don't know if I can wait any longer :D :D

Then I was going to get Big Typhoon H&F...Is it harder to put together or no?
 
Back
Top