• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just tell me :D

Tman

Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
945
I am a nOoB when it comes to headphones and mics
please suggest a great pair

Used For Gaming


thanks
 
headphones aren't the only thing you're noob at..... How much money you got!!! lol
 
You need to tell us what you'll primarily use them for, and if you might need versatility/portability or not. There are lots of different kinds, with lots of different price ranges.
 
Yes I do understand that and its not like you becaome an expert in all of the fields over night.
What I mean is that I know a good amount but not enought :)

~$200

But do not know the prices really so.. I may be able to save up $75 more or so.
 
Thanks but I still am not sure. So without a set budget. But one that is in reason.
What would you guys suggest.

I just hate my $19.99 head phones and want some good ones :)
 
What's your source? Soundcard or onboard sound? What kind of soundcard/onboard sound?
 
I have these card:
Audigy2 ZS 7.1 (external)
Audigy2 ZS 5.1 (drive bay)
Dell XPS laptop onboard
 
biohazard_nz said:
Beyer Dynamic DT770/80 + cheap amp (PA2V2? or CMOY?)

This is the combo I'm getting, and I suggest you do the same. These are great cans for gaming, plus they have lots of bass.

I'll tell you how they are in about a week or so....
 
winston856 said:
This is the combo I'm getting, and I suggest you do the same. These are great cans for gaming, plus they have lots of bass.

I'll tell you how they are in about a week or so....

lol, he should only do the same after you receive them... but I dont see how you are gonna be disappointed with these babies... although I did remember seeing one guy who said they had no bass LMFAO!!! :D
 
I have the audio technica ath-a900s and am blown away every time I use them. The soundstage really adds depth to the playing field and they have a nice deep and powerful all encompasing bass. The sounds really sound like they are coming from behind you.
 
Back
Top