Just sharing my toughts about RTX 2080

Ruddys

Weaksauce
Sup Guys.
Just to get that clear no hate speach just my toughts I wanted to share and hear other people opinion.

I wont denie I am kinda Nvidia/ Intel fanboy even tho latly most of my frineds I do reccoment ryzen as for gaming and price they do a very good job when there is no issues.

And I have not owned AMD GPU since my 1st two systems many years ago.
Just reading all the info around the internet made me thing -WTH is Nvidia doing?
RTX2080 is more expensive or if you lucky then in same price as GTX1080 ti with same preformance and more VRAM.
Not mentioning that GTX1080 ti was released in 2017.

So in short we get a bit more expensive gtx1080 ti with less VRAM with preformance of 2016.
When I did decide to go with RTX2080 in my RIG instead of GTX 1080 ti it was not becouse of ray tracing but more becouse of DLSS.But based on Battlefield 5 DLSS implemintation and that it can be enabled only with Ray tracing enabled and it makes image a lot more blurry.And when I saw the graph from Metro when DLSS can be enabled with ray tracing or without it I lost belief in Nvidia.
I still love preformance of my RTX2080 and knew that Ray tracing and DLSS is rushed out but Had belief that once its out it will be worth it.So far I have seen nothing more than disapointment.So far I feel that my RTX 2080 will be the most short lived upgrade in my PC.

Reason for posting all this is just because I am the only one in to the PC,s from my friends and there is noone to discuss this all about.And mybe I am missing some information and hearing other people toughts about it would be much appriciated.

Back