I have clockgen at 16x216 but whenever I go that high in bios it doesnt work but in windows it does? Is it really overclocking or no..........
Second when I download something through internet explorer, it doesnt show the progress, it just sits there and looks like it isnt working then like 5-10 minutes later the file shows up in the internet explorer temporary folder, how do I fix this so its back to normal?
Third when I hit control alt delete it doesnt show my cpu process, it looks like this.
Third is my computer undervolting and should I change this in bios, bios has it on auto detect
[/IMG]
Second when I download something through internet explorer, it doesnt show the progress, it just sits there and looks like it isnt working then like 5-10 minutes later the file shows up in the internet explorer temporary folder, how do I fix this so its back to normal?
Third when I hit control alt delete it doesnt show my cpu process, it looks like this.
Third is my computer undervolting and should I change this in bios, bios has it on auto detect
