Just Purchased...

diablo111

[H]ard|Gawd
The most stuff I've ever bought at one time...

(3) Intel P4 3.0GHz 530J's
(1) AthlonXP Barton 3000+ 333 FSB
(2) AthlonXP Barton 3200+ 400 FSB
(3) GIGABYTE GA-8IP775-G skt775 mobo's
(4) 1GB (2x512) PC-3200 Corsair Value Select
(1) 512MB TwinMOS PC-2700
(3) CHAINTECH Geforce 6600 256MB DDR AGP
(3) WD1600JD 160GB SATA HDD's
(3) LG CD-RW's
(3) NEC 1.44 Floppies
(3) ENERMAX Noisetaker EG375P-VE-SFMA ATX 370W Power Supply
(3) MS Ergo Keyboards w/ Optical Mice
(3) WinXP Pro w/SP2
(6) SAMSUNG 915N-BK Black 19" 8ms LCD Monitor

Total = $5111.24

3 new systems
3 Upgrades
LCD's for all 6...

I about had a contusion hitting the "Complete Order" Button. :eek:

I still need to pick up the cases locally...but the hard part is over with.

I'm open for donations. I'm still using a GeForce4 MX 440 for Murphey's sake.

Wow :eek:

Btw, how much are 6600's? I thought they retailed for like 120$, but i'm not sure what they're at now. Considering 6600gt's were going for like 150$ for one point on sale, that would've been a sweet upgrade.

But holy crap, are you planning on practicing oc'ing on a bunch of systems at once, and then folding? :D

I run a computer business out of my home in my spare time (hoping to do it full time)...this is for a job I am doing...upgrading their computer systems...biggest job I've landed so far :)

The 6600's were 138.50 shipped for the 256MB AGP model.

A pic of some hardware...

hardware.jpg

*Has a contusion over the pile of Gigabyte boards just waiting to go Chernobyl on some poor unsuspecting end-user*

diablo111 said:
I about had a contusion hitting the "Complete Order" Button. :eek:

ashmedai said:
*Has a contusion over the pile of Gigabyte boards just waiting to go Chernobyl on some poor unsuspecting end-user*

I wasn't going to say anything, but now that everyone seems to be jumping on the word 'contusion', I thought I'd point out that a contusion is a bruise, and not some kind of stroke or aneurysm.

CellBlock said:
I wasn't going to say anything, but now that everyone seems to be jumping on the word 'contusion', I thought I'd point out that a contusion is a bruise, and not some kind of stroke or aneurysm.

Yes, that is correct...the contusion was to my wallet ;)

CellBlock said:

It may not be the most medically appropriate metaphor, but it sounded amusing and was appropriate given the context of its previous use.

Perhaps he smacked his forehead a lil to hard when he saw the gigglebyte pic

Back