LordBritish
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2001
- Messages
- 2,063
my audigy 2 ZS has been driving me nuts lately. I'm hearing alot of popping and crackling noises in games as of late. Fallout 3 is almost unplayable coz of the noise.
I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked.
I finally gave up and ordered a Creative X-FI Titanium.
I haven't recieved my new card yet but I'm hoping it'll fix the popping/crackling artifacts.
I use plain old stereo headphones so problem is not my "sound system".
I hope the new card fixes the problem.
I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked.
I finally gave up and ordered a Creative X-FI Titanium.
I haven't recieved my new card yet but I'm hoping it'll fix the popping/crackling artifacts.
I use plain old stereo headphones so problem is not my "sound system".
I hope the new card fixes the problem.