May 21, 2008 #1 S Shambler Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 6,419 I'm extremely excited. Cause, damn they look sexy, and apparently sound great!
May 21, 2008 #2 S silent-circuit [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 16,132 Where'd you even find them? They've been difficult to find in stock for a sane price for quite some time, as I understand.
Where'd you even find them? They've been difficult to find in stock for a sane price for quite some time, as I understand.
May 21, 2008 #3 S Shambler Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 6,419 http://www.theaudioinsider.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_24&products_id=89 109 + 14 bucks shipping. Came out to be about 124 and change. 3-5 day shipping.
http://www.theaudioinsider.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_24&products_id=89 109 + 14 bucks shipping. Came out to be about 124 and change. 3-5 day shipping.
May 21, 2008 #5 T Tribulus n00b Joined Nov 12, 2006 Messages 51 Why is your sub on your desk? I kid..... i kid......
May 21, 2008 #6 S silent-circuit [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 16,132 Tribulus said: Why is your sub on your desk? I kid..... i kid...... Click to expand... Cause it's not a sub!
Tribulus said: Why is your sub on your desk? I kid..... i kid...... Click to expand... Cause it's not a sub!
May 22, 2008 #8 A aeon Limp Gawd Joined Jul 27, 2003 Messages 369 i'm really thinking about either picking up these speakers or saving up some more cash and picking up the Swans M200MKII.
i'm really thinking about either picking up these speakers or saving up some more cash and picking up the Swans M200MKII.
May 22, 2008 #9 F FinalAura [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 1,123 You seriously won't regret these. You're right. They look sweet and sound as sweet as they look.
May 22, 2008 #10 Retronym [H]F Junkie Joined Mar 5, 2007 Messages 13,605 I've been considering getting a pair of Swans M1 mini monitors. They have a ribbon tweeter