Just ordered the guts for my X-Qpack! Thanks Newegg!

DeViLdUdE said:
well I did my googling(word?? verb??) and the Lite On Im eyein on is 170mm long(6 1/2 and 3 lines[the new Plextor is same length and the one I have is longer])... then the PSU I have is 140mm(5 1/2 Flat) ..You think it'll fit? be orderin it monday ...

Good choice on the card OP have it on my new built(well for the dad) pretty fast .. have the eVGA version... For the monitor/LCD instead of online store pick one up at Frys or some etronic store so if it fails somehow its ez to return .. think if you got 1 online and got that prob youll hav to go thru the hassle of RMAing... just some 2 cents..

Give me a sec and i will pull it out and look. My qpack is in my closet. I will be back in a couple of minutes

so me a favor let me know how to post pics on this forum. I will pull out both my liteon and my plextor and take a pic for oyu.

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

Ok there you go. Im new at this. Its one of my second computers i made just for fun. Dont really need it but i love making new builds every 3-6 months with whole new components.

And sure your welcome. I figured this way you can buy what you think is best.

Obviously the big one is plextor. I have a new canon s80 that im still figuring out how to use.

Do you kno the measurement of teh length of the shorter drive?
hmm judging from the pics I think my full PSU could fit in with the 170mm long drive Im gonna be buying .. hmmmmm

Back