Needed a PCI-E card to go with my new X2 4400+ setup, so I decided to go crazy and get an X300!!!
Normally I wouldn't go so far out, but I was able to find a could deal on a used one.
Can't wait for it to get here so I can put this system together.
Rest of specs:
PCP&C 510W PCI-E
ASUS A8N SLI Premium
AMD X2 4400+
2 x 512MB BH-5
Raptor
Antec P180
Dell 2405FPW
Why such a low end card? Well I haven't been playing games lately and with the 7800 NDA being lifted in a week, I figure I'll wait and see what the next gen looks like. Plus I spent so much on the CPU, I'm broke
Normally I wouldn't go so far out, but I was able to find a could deal on a used one.
Can't wait for it to get here so I can put this system together.
Rest of specs:
PCP&C 510W PCI-E
ASUS A8N SLI Premium
AMD X2 4400+
2 x 512MB BH-5
Raptor
Antec P180
Dell 2405FPW
Why such a low end card? Well I haven't been playing games lately and with the 7800 NDA being lifted in a week, I figure I'll wait and see what the next gen looks like. Plus I spent so much on the CPU, I'm broke